Our Menu Selections:
Chef’s Specials for Thursday, October 30, 2014
Pearl's Place Serves the Finest Selection of
Your Favorite Dishes
Here are just a few examples from our amazing menu:
(Served all day!)
Fresh Eggs and Amazing Omelets cooked to order, a selection of your favorite meats (like Bacon, Sausage Links, Turkey Patties, Corned Beef Hash, Salmon Croquettes, Parker House Spicy Sausage, Catfish Fillets), Grits, Homestyle Potatoes, White Rice, French Toast, Pancakes (made from scratch with our own recipe) and Our Famous Buttermilk Biscuits.
Including: Fried Green Tomatoes, Shrimp and Cheesy Grits and Hot Wings
Soups and Salads
Including: Homemade Soup, our famous Turkey Chili Mary's Seafood Gumbo and Salads with Fresh Vegetables and Your Choice of Grilled Chicken Breast or Wild Caught Shrimp
Including: Homemade Chicken Salad, Baked Ham or Savory Pot Roast.
Including: Baked, Fried, Jerked or Smothered Grade "A" Chicken, Pork Chops, Hand Carved Roast Turkey, Baked Ham (Off the Bone), Smothered Short Ribs of Beef, Farm-Raised Catfish and Wild Caught Fantail Shrimp, Barbecued Canadian Baby Back Ribs, Liver & Onions Smoke Ham Hock, Pot Roast and , yes… Chitterlings!
(We don’t add meat to our sides)
Collard Greens, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, Spaghetti, Smothered Cabbage, Green Beans, Yams, Corn Bread Dressing, Red Beans, Rice, Mashed Potatoes, and more...
*Most Entrees Include 2 Side Selections
(Baked fresh daily in our in-house bakery)
Pound Cake (Lemon, Caramel,Chocolate or Plain) Layer cake (Red Velvet, "Guilt-Free" Chocolate, Carrot, German Chocolate), Fresh Fruit Cobblers (Georgia Peach or Michigan Apple), Sweet Potato Pie, Banana Pudding,Bread Pudding with Brandy Topping.
Many More Selections Are Available
*Download our full Lunch and Dinner Menu via the above link*
Our Famous Southern-Style Soul Food Buffet
We offer the best, freshly-prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets in town, featuring southern-style soul food selections prepared and personally served by our chefs
**For buffet pricing for holidays, please call.**
**Buffet times and pricing are subject to change due to prevailing conditions**
- Our buffet selections are carefully selected by our chef throughout the day and are subject to change. Selections may or may not include items from the regular menu.
- Slight charge for buffet carry-outs.
- We have a no waste policy; please only select items you are prepared to eat.
- Buffet sharing is not allowed.
- Buffet desserts are from a special, limited selection and are subject to availability. Please ask your server for available choices.
- Beverages are not included in buffet pricing.
- *Seating for breakfast buffet ends at 10:10am weekdays, 11:10am weekends. Arrive early!**